Friday 6 June 2014

Singapore Internet Freedom is absolutely Jack Fucking Shit.



Well, I've been increasingly EXTREMELY pissed on how restricted our internet accessibility here in Singapore. There are some websites and forums to be specific that I wished to be in a community in. But all the time I've been getting Errors from all of them:


Sorry, you don't have permission for that!


[#1001]

You are not allowed to visit this community.


Or


Your IP Address is known and blocked to be suspicious of Spammers, you are not allowed to register.


Now tell me, What the fuck is this?


Here are some forums I tried to sign up for that resulted me getting this stupid error code that is a result of some government crank down on internet accessibility from sectors like the Media Development Authority (MDA) that really cut the crap on all this.


Here are 3 of the Websites that I couldn't get in. 2 of the 3 have YouTube Channels that I absolutely tune in everytime.


Tech Of Tomorrow Official: http://techoftomorrow.invisionzone.com/

OC3D: http://forum.overclock3d.net/

Dota Cinema: http://www.dotacinema.com/news


Now I'm EXTREMELY Pissed. Our Internet Freedom is absolute JACK FUCKING SON-OF-A-BITCHING Heap of Shit that is blocked and regulated by a group of Government beasts.


Please whatever you can, Help get me out of this vicious cycle fast! It absolutely annoys me where I cannot be part of some Tech Communities in the Bigger Side of things. Singapore's Tech Community is though very active but not big.

No comments:

Post a Comment